What better way to kick of the summer than a killer lineup of refreshingly tart and delicious sours?!?! 16 sours on tap all weekend long, including:
- Alesong Brewing Kriek Barrel-Aged Sour Ale with Cherries
- Boneyard Funky Bunch Wild Ale with Raspberries
- Block 15 Wonka's Wit Blended Wild Ale
- Good Beer Co Nectarine Oro Tart Farmhouse Ale
- Grimm Cube Cuvee 4 Barrel-Aged golden sour ale
- Russian River 2016 Supplication Sour Brown Ale Aged in Pinot Noir Barrels with Sour Cherries
- Modern Times Gravity Hammer Mega Berlinerwith Red Raspberry, Cranberry, Strawberry
- Logsdon 2017 Far West Vlaming Flanders Red Ale
- A rotating tap of pFriem Lambic-inspired ales (Oude Kriek, Frambozen, etc)
- Great Notion Jammy Pants Sour with Blueberry, Blackberry and Marionberry
- Ruse Brewing Semi-Circles Foeder-Aged Sur Blonde with Peaches
- Cascade Brewing Vlad the Imp Aler sour blend of strong blonde quads and tripels aged in oak and Bourbon barrels
- More to be announced soon!
Cost/Tickets: $5 for glass. $2.00/drink ticket.
NOTE: This is event is raising funds to help Imperial’s co-owner, Shawn Stackpoole, who was diagnosed with cancer in 2018.