Beer + music = A rockin' Friday night. A PDX Beer Week event, Ecliptic Brewing is hosting some of Portland's favorite brewers from Double Mountain, Breakside, Ruse and Cider Riot, in a series of live music performances outside on their patio. Headlining is Ecliptic's owner, John Harris, and his band, Buds of May Revival. This is a free, family-friendly event, and a selection of beers from each brewery will be available to purchase.
• Shaun Kalis of Ruse Brewing & Peter Leclair (4:15)
• Scratch Dog String Band, ft. Max Skewes of Cider Riot (5:15)
• Sparks & Swihart, ft. Matt Swihart of Double Mountain (6:15)
• Buds of May Revival, ft Andy Cech of Breakside (7:15)
• Buds of May Revival, featuring John Harris of Ecliptic (7:45)